Crypto Trading – Investopedia Academy
Crypto Trading – Capitalize on the exciting and volatile crypto market by learning expert trading strategies that apply to cryptocurrencies, tokens and commodities.
This course includes:
- 70 lessons of on-demand video, exercises, and interactive content
- Lifetime access to course so you can watch and rewatch whenever you want
This course is designed for: intermediate crypto traders looking to move beyond the basics and develop real strategies.
This course shows you not only how to capitalize on the big players (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, etc) but also how to dabble in 1500+ alt coins currently in the market. Additionally, this course not only has a strong focus on applicable skills knowledge (creating a wallet, transferring crypto assets, deciding which platform to use to trade) but also has extensive trading strategies.
What You Will Learn:
- Stop focusing on the headlines and the supposed “future of crypto” and shift your focus to the money-making opportunities of individual cryptos
- Decipher varied applications of the blockchain within the retail and financial sector
- Prepare yourself for trading by setting up a wallet, selecting the right exchange and researching potential crypto investments
- Leverage technical analysis to spot short and long term crypto trends, and to mitigate market volatility and risk
- Develop entry and exit strategies and plans to stick with them, despite large intraday swings
- Trade on various crypto exchanges, with real time charting
About the Instructor
Ian King – Crypto Trader & Entrepreneur
Ian King is an accomplished trader and entrepreneur with over two decades of financial markets experience. As founder of Intellicoins, he helps educate everyday investors to navigate the crypto markets. Prior to Intellicoins,
Mr. King spent 10 years as head trader of Peahi Capital, an NYC-based long/short equity fund. He began his Wall Street career as a desk clerk on the Mortgage Bond trading desk at Salomon Brothers, and later worked in Credit Derivative trading at Citigroup. He holds a BS in Psychology from Lafayette College.
Name of Course: Crypto Trading – Investopedia Academy
Release Date: 2020
Author Price: $199
Our Price: $29.95
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
You will get the download immediately after payment success !