Ben Collins – Data Analysis with Google Sheets
Data Analysis with Google Sheets – Learn how to make data-driven decisions using Google Sheets to transform your business
This course will set you up to:
- Understand and describe what your data tells you
- Predict what things might look like in the future
- Understand your customers to better serve them
- Discover what factors affect your business
- Best practices for doing all of this…
- And much, much more!
Use your data instead of “gut” feel to put your business on the right path.
Each lesson is taught through bite-sized, action-oriented 5 – 10 minute-long videos, covering practical techniques you can apply to your own business.
Working with real-world examples, including example datasets from industries like sales, marketing, real-estate and social media, you’ll learn how to make the most of your business data today.
Now you can learn data analysis, using the same techniques and best practices I’ve spent the past 15 years learning.
This course will teach you the key foundational techniques in data analysis, even if you’re new to this topic.
There’s never been a better time to learn data analysis than right now.
Here are the details for every module you get from Data Analysis with Google Sheets in this class:
Module 1: Introduction
- What is data analysis
- A framework for approaching data analysis problems
- Best practices in Google Sheets
- Glossary of Data Terms
- Guide to the most useful keyboard shortcuts in Google Sheets, for Macs, PCs and Chromebooks
Module 2: Describing your data
- Do exploratory data analysis
- Determine the key measures of a dataset
- Present these findings to colleagues
Module 3: How Different is Your Data (Hypothesis Testing)
- Test, test, test!
- Formulate and test hypotheses about your data…
…so that you can confidently talk about your data (and know what you’re saying is statistically significant)
- Run a number of different statistical tests so you can move beyond the “gut feel” approach to data
Module 4: Discovering Relationships in your data
- Determine if two variables are correlated
- Calculate a variety of correlation metrics
- Avoid a variety of common mistakes
Module 5: Predicting Values from your existing data (Regression)
- Build models using regression so that you can make predictions based on your existing data
- Test your models so you’ll know if they’re any good
- Build a spreadsheet interface running your regression model in the background
Module 6: Time Series Analysis
- Use a variety of ways to smooth your time series data to understand underlying trends
- Use the SOLVER add-on to optimize models
- Test your models to choose the most appropriate one
Module 7: Understanding Customers
- Calculate customer lifetime value and find your most valuable cohorts
- Calculate your churn and retention rates to identify where customers drop off
- Draw retention curves to present results to your colleagues/bosses/clients
If you want to…
- Describe and understand your datasets
- Test your hunches and confirm or disprove what you believe your data is telling you
- See how to convince your boss of your ideas backed up with rigorous results
- Predict outcomes based on your existing data
- Understand trends in your data over time, so you can identify successful events
- Understand your customers better, to better serve them
…then Data Analysis with Google Sheets is for you.
Name of Course: BEN COLLINS – DATA ANALYSIS WITH GOOGLE SHEETS
Release Date: 2020
Author Price: $199
Our Price: $19.95
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
You will get the download immediately after payment success !